Dan

From: "Timbo" <timjmcconnell@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, April 06, 2006 7:21 AM

I am going to run my stock ignition for now.

I built the MS V3 PCB with Megasquirt 1. I don't plan on controling
spark for now. I just want to get fuel only runing.

Here's my preliminary wiring diagram. It is based on the one from
megasquirt.info, changed to be more VW specific...

http://www.vintagewatercooleds.com/tech/Link/2006/Vector/megasquirtdiagram1.png

I think I can get an RPM signal by tapping into the Pin 6 input to the
Bosch ICU. Is that right? I'd rather not trigger of of the (-) of the
coil for now if I can avoid it.

I may upgrade to a knock sensing ignition in the near future, but I
really want to do EDIS-4 eventually. The only thing about the EDIS is
that I need to setup a 36 tooth wheel and rig up a VR sensor. I think
I may get a used ABA, and setup to use the big wheel in there.

Thanks for any input!!

--Timbo

--
Timbo!