Steering Wheel Identification Please

The dash is pretty bad.  it is well cracked - BUT I have a perfect S dash
in storage I might pull out for it :)

The rear skirt is a Kamie MK2 rear (I believe) that has been cut down to
fit under the mk1 bumper.

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - RIP,
?81S Roc,
'65 Ghia Coupe,
95 Eurovan, etc, etc... :)

"Jeff Toomasson" <area53@validpath.com> wrote on 04/05/2006 12:44:35 PM:

> You're not kidding! That's camera needs to be put out of its misery!  :)
>
> The car sure is a nice find for north of the border. Finding a pair of
grey S
> seats unripped is rare in its own right!  Couldn't tell from the pics
how the
> dash is...but it looks like a great starting point.
>
> As far as body styling goes, even though I can't quite embrace the ABD
skirts
> on the mk1 (they just seem a little off and I can't put my finger
onwhat), I
> would say to stick with them only because they're much more rare than
the
> zender stuff. Hell - if you're concerned about the durability, have them
both
> painted in the same color and you can switch them out at will!  :)
>
> I must say though that I do like the rear apron.
> http://www.members.shaw.ca/cory.langford/roc78/78back2.jpg  Is that also
ABD?