From: "Cory Langford" <Cory_Langford@bcit.ca>
To: "'Scirocco list'" <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 05, 2006 1:29 PM
Subject: Pics of new 81s

You will have to excuse the quality, it is a very old (and very bad)
digital cam.  but I took a few quick shots of the 81s to document the
incoming condition.

Check it out at "http://www.members.shaw.ca/cory.langford/roc81/";

I also snapped a few of the old '78 that has to be retired due to some
sever rust issues in the back end and front strut towers.  "
http://www.members.shaw.ca/cory.langford/roc78/";

I am kind of torn as to which body styling I want to go with on the
finished '81s.

It came with original Zender side skirts (even though they are not mounted
well), but the '78 has a nice set of ABD side skirts.  I kind of like them
as they don't come up the wheel arch too much, but they are a fiberglass
compound, as compared to the zender stuff.

Tell me what you think of the ABD front spoiler under the mk1 bumper on
the 78. I did not like it at first, but it is kind of growing on me.

Cory Langford
'86 Roc turbo,
'78 Roc turbo - RIP,
?81S Roc,