[OT] Perverts in the government..really OT

> Scirocco content: I had to peel out from a stop in the rain
> and snow to avoid a possible accident this morning. FWD wheel
> hop on a slippery surface sucks.
>
> -Marc

My wheel hop all but vanished after swapping out all bushings on the front end
of the Rieger.  It is still possible, but I basically have to intentionally try
to do it to make it happen.

I did poly on the sway bar only, factory bushings everywhere else.  Literally a
night and day difference, the thing just felt brand new after that.  My only
regret was not doing the tie rods while I was in there, as one of them is
starting to show signs of play (slight resonant shudder on choppy pavement).

Al