OT (well, kinda): watercooled pc revision 3 build in progress

Uhm, well, I don't do that normally anyhow :)

I'm done for the night. The remaining 4 fans show up tomorrow, so I managed with
what I had thus far.  Here's the pics for those so interested or otherwise
curious (and are tired of squinting at the webcam page):

http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/pc3/index.htm

Specs:
Really freggin fast
Whole lotta ram
Whole lotta drive space
Whole lotta smoke coming off of the credit card (ugh)
Whole lotta nasty looks from the wife (which is why I was so quick to get the
A/C going in her car _before_ doing any work on the new server). :)

Oh, and from earlier today, while getting the A/C going in Sandei's new(er)
Jetta, I created some temporary lawn ornaments:
http://scirocco.dhs.org/vw/pics/incoming/images/060404-160937-Z10.htm
BTW - the old, rusty, horrid looking condenser from the red jetta I bought from
Daun last cincy holds refrigerant far better than the shiney, new, pretty
looking one that was in there earlier.
Weird.
Al