Cincy trips:Re: Cincy date

Ok.Ok. About 2 or 3 years ago I started from Amsterdam NY to Rochester in a car that would just stop. Dead. Turning the key would SOME times get it to run. Stopped at Jims and the next morning gathered all the people and headed out.
The stupid car broke down again and again. I called ahead and told the guys "forget it, I'm heading home..."
Stopped at a off ramp and fiddled under the engine hood for a while and got the car started. It took 1/2 an hour to find the entrance to the thruway. I told my daughter "left for home or right for Cincy"... With out a blink.. "right. Its Cincy time :)
I figured the guys were well under way so I ran a bit faster so I could catch up. They HAD to be just over the hill.
Well it turns out the pokey 8 beat ALL of the 16v's by an hour :) It was a blast to see them roll up the drive :)
Hehehe. I still get a kick out of that :) Miss Cincy and kick your self for the next 364 :)