My Cincy05 Story... (Sorta Long)

Hey, at least you had an adventure to remember!  My 1st trip (last year) was
way uneventful compared to yours.  The only excitement I had was the
terrifying feeling that I was about to loose control as I tried to stay with
our convoy, led by an ever-ambitious Mr. Getty.  I decided to back off, as
my front tires sucked and the wet, oily road was not inspiring confidence.

A tire swap made the trip home much more pleasant.

On the positive side, we saw some nice scenery and enjoyed some cool action
photos afterwards.

Plenty of Arby's in PA, but I think many are north of where you are.

Jim