Cincy date

Been watching King Rlaph have we?   lol

-George

----- Original Message -----
From: <julie@menloparkrandd.com>
To: "Roger" <rogercv1@gmail.com>; <roccit_53@scirocco.cs.uoguelph.ca>
Cc: <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2006 7:12 PM
Subject: Re: Cincy date

Heck.... There are 11 million of them here already apparently. Its the
Canadians the govt seems to want to keep out....
AND we might have a neighbour from over the pond coming. (I hope he brings
some bangers and mash, or even spotted dick...)
<edit>Spotted dick is a food, not a physical condition by the way...)
</edit>