At least nine months since all that rubbing...

..Mike's hard work has paid off. This is a crayon rubbing of the hatch
sticker from a MkII, get your mind out of the gutter....and I now have a
real sticker to show for it.

Anyway, about this sticker, it's the width of the hatch, says SCIROCCO in
outline (just like the stock one, anyone have a link to a picture of the
stock one?), and fits under the big wing of my 16V, so it would also go
under the smaller MkII spoiler. It will not work as a front window banner,
or on the hatch of a MkI, it's too wide, but I'm sure they could make a
slightly smaller version if there was enough interest. They also suggested
not to get an "innie" type, as application to the inside of the hatch would
be a bitch.

So, here's the snag, they'd like to do them in orders of six per colour (to
get a good price), so what was the stock colour, and/or what did those
interested want? (you can email me off list)

I can get them for about $10 each, which is decent (they're lke 44"
long....), or if you really needed a one-off custom colour, they could do
that at a higher cost. I'm thinking black/white/silver or frosted clear as
possible colours, but I'm not stocking all of them! Anyway, if you want
one, fire me off a note. I also have them checking prices on lanyards, and
will most likely get an embroidered logo going before long, they have some
mint ballcaps (black with red edging) they could do for a reasonable price
once I got a design to them.

That's it for now, more later.

Cathy