Possible MKII Euro-Bumpers For Sale in CT

Hey,

I am thinking about putting my euro bumpers up for sale if anyone might be interested.  I would prefer to have a local pickup and if no one is interested then I could possible ship them.

The Front Bumper is in great shape the rebar is straight with no rust and the cover is in great shape and has  the headlight squirters. That was all I could find when buy them.  The rear in okay shape, the cover has come scrapes and is missing the plastic insert but is still in good shape.  The rebar is straight and has very little rust if any.  The insert and cover have been like that since I bought them.  I could get picture of the bumpers if anyone is interested for I don't know how to post picture to the list!
Please let me know,
Thanks,
Brian

85 Scirocco 8vT            85 Scirocco Zender Z400 (Wrecked)
01 Jetta 20vT               98 Jetta GT (Sold)
84 Rabbit GTI                90 Jetta Coupe (Sold)