  From: Phil Boeye
  To: Scirocco List
  Sent: Sunday, April 02, 2006 3:27 PM
  Subject: My auto-x school (vids!)

  Here are two vids from the school I ran on Saturday.
  First session was on a totally wet course (but not
  raining), so that was a great experience.  I did
  really well there.

  Sun came out towards the end of the morning session
  with some strong breezes and dried the track in a
  little over an hour.  So the afternoon session, from
  which the vids are pulled, was under total dry
  conditions (about 80* and sunny).

  Sorry for the wind sound on the vids - the camera's
  mic picked it up more than any engine/course sounds.

  I uploaded this to both Rapidshare and to Google;
  however, I am waiting on Google to accept them.  Greg,
  I gotta admit I don't like waiting like that, but
  thanks for the source.

  Here they are (both in the 4-6MB range):
  http://rapidshare.de/files/17063605/84SecondtoLastrun.wmv
  http://rapidshare.de/files/17063150/84Scirocco_FinalRun.wmv