Can you feel it? (the force grows strong)

So what you should really feel, is that calm feel of power growing in the
force.  Why?  Yesterday I christened my Jetta by turning it into a parts
hauler for the Scirocco.  Today it was annointed with it's
Scirocco.orgstickers.  I swear, the Jetta looks happier now.
It was a major parts-bounty from Brians JY save of a Scirocco.  Doorcards
and mirrir housings for my car, front struts for Phil, and then the parts
delivery came: Recaros for the Jetta, a fancy-dancy seat and some strut
tower bars for Phill.  All of which fit easity into the Jetta, even with all
my housesitting stuff in it (came from staying a week at a friends - duffel
bag, messenger bad, laptop, and assorted detritus.
Brian was able to pinpoint my coolant leak - not a warped head, just a very
fine spray from a leaky hose.  And that pesky mis the Jetta had at large
throttle openings in the bottom of each gear cleared up too.
So all in all, a great Saturday.
P.S. - have you remembered to change your clock?

GP
--
Aronsons First Law
People who do crazy things are not necessarily crazy