OT but worth it

My mother sent me this link. She knows I love juggling and this guy is incredible....

http://s158645047.onlinehome.us/video_5290_10558.html?sid=5290&aid=10558

Scirocco content:
All the rust has been treated and sealed on the DS fender & engine compartment and 90% done on the PS. Almost ready to put the fenders back on.
Tomorrow... Drop the engine and get to work on the remainder of the engine compartment :)
I started to cut the exhaust off the DP but had trouble getting the cut done, so I moved to the point before the arch over the axle. I got ALMOST all the way through and it just dropped off the DP. OK, so much for that cut :)