Take the Good With the Bad

That very well might be the most disturbing image I've ever had.... and
Adult Sized Marc being born.   Kind of reminds me of the "mighty hot in
these rhinos" scene from Ace ventura.

Sara
Burlington, VT
'84 Rabbit GTI
'91 All-Trac Wagon "The ice trial champion"
http://community.webshots.com/user/gtigirlie