What does your spouse/partner think of your Rocc obsession?

OK, time to weigh in here... .mine calls it "The money pit" although at this
point, I'm only spending money on it when something breaks (not that often
at the moment). And a couple of weeks ago, I had to drive her home. Red 5 or
her car ('04 trailblazer). She refused to get in mine as it "was smelled and
was too low"... yes, I'm still smoking (the smell). Too low? What the hell
is she going to think when I redo the suspension and drop it an inch?!?

I love her (my wife!), but sometimes....