(8v) are there different sized injector o-rings (or injector cups)?

Anyone? I'm really stumped on this one. I put as much elbow grease as I
felt was safe on this (a lot) and there wasn't so much as a budge...   :(

This is my last weekend to work on this (our daughter is coming via
scheduled c-section next Friday! :)  And I DON'T have a garage... :(

http://validpath.com/images/81s/oring1.JPG
http://validpath.com/images/81s/oring2.JPG

thx again - JT