Subject Lines

--- Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:
>  On 9/30/05, Julie Macfarlane
> <juliemac57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks to the new Junk Mail software, you guys are
> being dumped in the
> > junk.
> >
> > Idle Screw, Popped hoods and Seat Swaps.
> >
> > Either that or I need a new boy friend....
> > Julie Macfarlane
>
> Julie,
> Try Ella Spam Control. I use it at work and after a
> little bit of training it is pretty good.
> I Think you have to have Outlook to use it.
> Don

Outlook? (shudder)  Go with Mozilla's Firefox browser/
Thunderbird email duo. Built in antiSPAM filtering (as
Don mentions, with any good program you need to
'train' it over time.)

<http://www.mozilla.org>

btw- I consider this On Topic as it relates to dealing
with list traffic. Pity me as I am reduced to web
based email at the moment. Waaaaa.

Rods, studs, nuts, spark plugs, compression, seat
covers, lubricants, "where did those foot prints on
the headliner/dash come from?", combustion, (forced?)
induction, ignition, .... and I'm not really trying
too hard.

TBerk

http://mail.yahoo.com