OT: Winter approacheth

I lived in Germany I say this product used by my landlord, it is the heat!!
As far as the whole EPA issue there is harsher laws. For instance you pay
for the roof over your head. Basically since the rain water is not going
into the ground you pay for what would have by the size of your roof. The
one I liked the most is that if your veichle leaked any fluid you would get
a fine for it. They were harsh but love there Beer.. Boy I miss that beer...