Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 09:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
From: Neptuno <neptunonc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: OT: Winter approacheth
To: Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com>
Cc: Scirocco email List <scirocco-l@scirocco.org>

Yes you are rigth, but some of us dont have other resources. That is way the hose
and some water at high pressure are my friends.

Eric S <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:
You live in a state that uses SALT on the roads in winter...

I think this deserves a public execution and your vehicles donated to the
scirocco list for proper use.

--
Eric