From: scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org
[mailto:scirocco-l-bounces+davidwinchell2=sprynet.com@scirocco.org] On
Behalf Of Eric S
Sent: Thursday, September 29, 2005 11:10 AM
To: Neptuno
Cc: Scirocco email List
Subject: Re: OT: Winter approacheth

You live in a state that uses SALT on the roads in winter...

I think this deserves a public execution and your vehicles donated to
the scirocco list for proper use.

--
Eric
www.vintagewatercooleds.com

1981 Scirocco S (TDI swap project)
1981 Rabbit Truck LX Diesel -FOR SALE-
1990 Corrado TDI
1990 Fox Wagon
1991 Cabriolet (2.0 crossflow 8v project)