OT: Winter approacheth

On 9:07:55 am 09/29/05 "Eric S" <scirocco@vintagewatercooleds.com> wrote:

> Woke this morning to a balmy 40 degrees...the air smells like Canada
> and goose poop. (really, the same smell ;-) )

Bait taken. So, honestly? I've never crawled around to sniff the goose
poop. Drinking were we, Salty? ;)

> Just a reminder, winter is coming, get those roccs out for the nice
> days before they go into hibernation!

So I did this today, took the car for CO analysis/nice drive to get there.
Show up at the appointed time, but it was "the tech's supper break, could I
come back in an hour?"  What to do, what to do. Not wanting the engine to
cool down, and having a nice full tank if high test, I managed to kill off
the time pretty easily. :)

And not sure if it was the rerouted AAV plumbing or not, but the idle's
sticking to 1000rpm now, hot, cold, flogged....and FWIW, we had ice pellets
today :(

Cathy