From: Patrick  <pgronau1@cox.net>
To: scirocco-l@scirocco.org
Sent: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:35:54 -0500
Subject: 160 mph speedo question

Ok I got a 160 mph cluster and I was just wondering if anyone knows the
answer, the actual speedometer side of the cluster is made by motometer
but the tach is still VDO and it still has an upshift light is this an
actual 160 mph cluster or has it been made using an original 140 mph
cluster?? Also while its out of the car does anyone know how to disable
the stupid shift light??