More 85 drama - when will it just get me from A to B?

On 9:35:26 pm 09/28/05 "Jim Ruffi" <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:

> [...]

LOL. "8vs are easy". Yep, it's just a little "evaluation", like a "quiz".
Best to hope the "exam" is open book. Home schooling even.
That car wasn't ever silver, was it? (Seriously, my A1s? #1. the 16V.
Excellent two hour drive home, decided it no longer needed that nasty crank
key, died in my driveway the first night.  #2. Klaus. Had a friend go get
it with me, (in Ohio) and did a clutch/rear main/master cylinder before
even leaving Daun's place. #3. Cabby. Again from Ohio. Safe trip home, the
daughter then headed for town and the charging system went out.)

I guess my parts 80 was in there too, but it really wanted to live. It had
the cancer so bad though, I had to shoot it.

Yeah, the more painful they are the more you'll get attached. It's just
bonding with you.

cathy

Welcome Jim, you're really entering the club buddy.