NorCal GTG on TREASURE ISLAND - Oct. 2nd - BE THERE!

Perusing the Vortex I came across the following:

TREASURE ISLAND MEET (TI4) - Oct. 2nd - BE THERE!
<http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=2109809&page=5>

Looks like VW minded folks will be flocking to halfway
between San Fran and Oakland this weekend. (If you
come from the SF side you pay no toll.)

This isn't esp a Scirocco Only crowd but I suppose
they could use some Scirocco Injection, if you know
what I mean. Unfortunately, I myself will be there w/
an Automatic Rabbit, complete with rust spots and tan
interior. (The shame!, the Horror!)

At least I'll be driving something with round
headlights.  ;])

C'Mon out if you have a mind to- they rescheduled it
to _avoid_ Fleet Week, which will likely crowd the
spot like crazy.

TBerk

(Note: the link is to the 5th page of the thread, if
you want to, start from pg One.)

(Note II: My web based email may well wordwrap the
link.... )

http://mail.yahoo.com