Car wanted, <1500

I don't have one, but...

Did you really just ask if anyone out there had a beater that had a
blue book value of less than 1500?!?  ;)

Aw hell brother if that's what you are looking for, you are in good company.

I know, I know... but it's O-dark thirty and I have had "lotus"
screaming in my ear most of the night.  I am not complaining mind you,
it's just that I just had to go there.

Chris