dipstick funnel

Not to steal your post but I have a question along the same lines. On my 3A
I installed an oil pan and pump from a 1.8L and noticed the length of the 3A
dipstick was longer. Both motors have the same length from the block to the
top of the dipstick tubes. I measured the distance of the 1.8L dipstick from
the full line to the bottom of the plastic handle and used a hacksaw to make
a line of the same length on the 2.0L dipstick. Sound logical?

 --
Gordy
MK1 x 3