OT: iPod stuff

If you have a 3rd gen. iPod like I do, then you might also be suffering from
a bad battery. Doesn't hold a charge long and eventually it will give out
entirely to the point where it won't even work whilst plugged in. (How's
that paperweight, Chris?) Fear not! for there is a solution!

I went here http://www.theistore.com and got a battery replacement pack. 30%
longer play time and a better battery. Installed it in about 5 minutes with
the included tools and instructions.

They also have replacement batteries for other iPods plus tons of other
stuff. Who knew they had hoodies for iPods?!?

--
Mike
'86 red 16v (Red 5)

ps. I mentioned Chris. Have not heard from him in a few days and I know his
wife was nearing poppage. Has the new Scirocco lover arrived, Chris?