Dan's showing off some!

Hey, Dan - this is purely out of curiousity - was the head P&P'd before you
undertook this particular build? The reason I ask is that I was told by a local
machine shop that a P&P won't really present a significant gain under FI
conditions. Has your experience been otherwise? At least to me, it seems to
make sense that at least a nice polish would help and then even a porting would
allow more airflow...but it's definitely a lot of work and/or $$ that I would
avoid if it doesn't help that much. I've been debating this very thing on my
turbo x-flow head ever since that guy told me that...your thoughts?

Your workmanship is looking good as always!

JT