OT: Top Ten Reasons Not To Marry A Car Chick

On 7:44:31 am 09/20/05 Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> Funny read. It's short.
>
> http://www.vwvortex.com/artman/publish/article_1533.shtml
>
> --
> Mike
> '86 red 16v (Red 5)

Lovin' it. I passed it on to "someHondachickie" I race with, she'll laugh.
(Latest from her,"The engine's got 300 000 on it, it's getting tired")
Yeah, we know where that's headed. A "cam swap" no doubt.
As for the tools issue, it's a problem, mine are tidier than the others
around here, (I actually clean them and put them back), so pilfering is a
big problem. And don't even think of driving "my cars", LOL...
cathy