Dan's showing off some!

Yeah, Dan? I know how this works. He'll "bring beer", gi through his and
head directly fir yours. So get a lock for the beer fridge.

And as I told you once before, amazingly clean, tasty build (like, I need a
smoke and I don't smoke...) and I just love the sleeper nature of the
"wrappings" the motor comes in. Porn of the best kind...and keep us posted
once it's been broken in and dynoed eh?

Cathy