Dan's showing off some!

Maybe ANal comes to mind..... Nah man Im just joshing with you...The work is really nice. You send some nice shit out of that garage man!!! Those of here in MD can really attest to that.....Hell people all over can!

El Tony

Dan Bubb <dan.bubb@gmail.com> wrote:
Thank you all for the compliments.
The effort actually took closer to 3 months, maybe I'm slow, maybe I'm
meticulous ;^) Probably both.
Just thought I'd let you know so you could budget for it ;^)
Dan