Hello! It's been awhile!

Well *I* remember you, and I seem to recall not only meeting you virtually,
but seeing you on a DVD we have around here. Keep fighting the good fight,
and get a few West Coast roccs rolling towards Cincy some day eh? I'd love
to REALLY meet you and Shannon

Good to know you're still out there, even though it's so far away. We need
more hot chicks on the list, after all!

Cathy