Lisle Tools = CRAP! (Julie you're gonna hate me)

Too funny- and what's the deal with the phone/camera? It looks WAy too
happy to see me. Jim has no doubt been sent off on a wild goose chase to
"look at the mint Cabby behind the Port-O-Potty" (I can hear him...."Where?
where?"), and obviously the headache was being herself..

You been saving that one Daun???

Cathy