Now OT:RE: Lisle Tools = CRAP! (Julie you're gonna hate me)

Ohhhh I had forgotten!
Jills in bed, now for a glass of wine, dim the lights and watch the vid.

(BS. Stargate is on, coffees made and software to write. Sorry Pat  :)

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY