Lisle Tools = CRAP!

--- Don Walter <dswalterwi@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did all that meticulously. And as I stated before you
> could clearly see that
> it was the tool that was failing not the bolt. Many
> others have stated in
> the past that Lisle is inferior, except one *John S.
> Lagnese
> jlagnese@massed.net *who happened to have good luck with
> them but I they
> were older, 6 years.

Mine are an older set as well and I've had pretty decent
luck with them.  Two sets of CVs in the last 2-3 weeks.

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

Yahoo! for Good