Lisle Tools = CRAP!

--- Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:

> The Snap-On one gets my vote.  They've never failed me.
> As an aside, I'm borrowing a Hazet exhaust spring clamp
> tool from a friend
> tonight....I wish I owned one, but they're at least $100.
> Does anyone have a cheaper alternative or a trick to
> install these clamps
> without knocking one's teeth out?

Convert to a 4-2 manifold / downpipe?

Seriously, I don't remember the last time I had to put one
back together....

Daun Yeagley - Wilmington Ohio
'81 Scirocco S               '85 Scirocco 8v
'86 Scirocco 8v              '88 Scirocco 16v
'88 Scirocco Slegato *still Canadian, but on it's way Stateside*
'96 Passat GLX Wagon         '56 Cessna 172

http://mail.yahoo.com