Hello! It's been awhile!

Hey everyone... how's your summer been. Just thought
I'd check in since I haven't replied to anything for
months... I do lurk though :)

It's been a crappy year for my 'rocc. It got in an
accident awhile ago and has developed the infamous
scirocco crossmember cracks, which hopefull will be
halted in their tracks this week with Eric's wonder
bar (thanks Eric!!). Shannon and I didn't make it to
ND this year which seems to be the place where we
catch up with most people. Shannon is rocc-less still,
yes. However, I did see some of you at waterwagens
this year - and for those of you who didn't make the
drive up to WA, you MUST next year :). Oh... and Eric
was a very gracious host while Shannon and I were in
CO :)

Anyhoo, there's no point to my rambling other than to
say hi, so I'll sign off now.

Lisa
1987 2.0L 16V Scirocco
Vancouver, BC