Horn doesn't work

On 7:55:50 pm 09/18/05 "John S. Lagnese" <jlagnese@massed.net> wrote:
> That blows!
> It sounds like your horn. All four buttons activate the same two
> wires. Check to see if you have power to the horn, but the horn may
> well be rusted. John

I had the opposite problem today, my MkIs big loud air horn stopped
working, so I figured it was time for the usual round of neverending
trouble shooting, but I've become savvy enough to do the redundancy thing,
and left it so the stock horn could still be plugged in. And it works, as
well as it ever did. (the horn equivalent to sealed beam headlights). So
it's gonna save me a lot of time. Anyway, see if you have anything at the
horn plugs, it's easy enough to figure out  which wire is ground (brown)
then see if there's juice at the other I guess. Maybe you'll luck out like
I did with the other Rocc and you'll find a wire unhooked/dangling.

And it remains to be seen why your fuses blew to begin with eh?  GL

Cathy