Buzzing relay

When in the rest position is when it either buzzez or (the new one) clicks.
When set, it clicks normally and drives the lights.

Ok studying the "Book" I see the 3 pins. Power comes in eith on 4 or 19
(fuse) through the hazzard switch then to the directionals.
The directionals allow a ground via the light bulbs to trigger the timer to
flash the lights.

Since it clicks when in the center, then there must be a ground someplace
between the relay and the hazzard switch.

Whelp, back out tomorrow and get this right....

Julie Macfarlane
"Its not just a car! Its an adventure!"
1981 MKI 2L 16v w 2Y
Amsterdam NY