My Morning mission

I got one for you:
   - One 2004 Dodge Ram Quad 4x4
   - One tow dolly
   - 357 miles
   - Gas mileage DON'T ASK
   - 09:00 a.m. departure (wife constantly asking how far is it!!)
   - Tow back 1982 Rocco with 118,080 original miles
   - 17:00 Return
   -  $25.00 in tolls
   - **** wife stating your not parking that piece of $#%& in the driveway!

But at least this one runs.  Unlike the other 1982 I have in my garage (for the last 5 years).

Karl