H2O Hotel Floor-Space?

Well.. if all you want is floor space, you're more than welcome at the house
I rented in Bethany - 20 min north of the action, just up the road.
So far it's me, Nate Lowe on Friday, then Mike SMith, Dan Bubb and two
vortex photographers for Saturday night. There are 6 beds in 3 rooms, but
again, plenty of room on the floor in the LR.
Plus, if we get enough Scirocco's there, the vortes photographers would do a
photo shoot they said.