The headaches have begun...SMS maybe?

Yeah, I remember that...I recall posting that I had thrown out over 4000
piezos here, already encased in plastic, with an 1/8" mini plug on the end
and a 4 foot lead.  Would probably work well as a microphone.
I think I saved a few.  I'll try to remember to dig up a couple and bring to
H2O, in case you feel like experimenting further.

>As far as the tranny I'd be willing to rebuild it for a modest fee
>should it come to that ;^)
>I can give you a complete list of parts required (barring busted gears
>and stuff) and prices if you should be interested.
>Dan

I might take you up on that....gonna hope for a $20 wheel bearing, though
;-).  I have to do struts and a ball joint, so that would dovetail
nicely....then put MTL in my 9A and keep my fingers crossed if it's quiet
:-)