GC Camber plates

No photos to share, but there shouldn't be any magic to it. Just rotate them 90
degrees before marking/drilling holes.

FYI, Wenzel has been working with Dave Stone of Performance Machine Works these
days. PMW has the most kick-ass camber plates out there. I have a set. More
expensive than GC, but WAY better. Bigger/stronger/better bearing, infinite
camber/caster adjustment over a wider range, etc.

http://www.pmwltd.com/

And if you don't have any problems clearancing the hood (which would be illegal
in some racing classes), you can get the "special" version they made for me
with a thicker spacer and a special bearing carrier. It gives you even MORE
adjustment range, and restores strut travel on lowered cars.

http://www.parts4vws.com/images/members/ntovsen/SciroccoEngineBay1.jpg

Neal
'77 Scirocco twin-screw