clutch job $$?

$45-60 an hour for about what--4-6 hours work?  I don't know about the
time just guessing there.  I am sure a VW mechanic could do it really
quick but billy-bob-bo-cephus-jimmy-ray the 3rd's greasemonkey shop
may have a little difficulty.  And as Dan mentioned... probably less
than $150 in parts.

Where are you?

Chris