Paging Mr. Monkeyboy

I wondered what shenanigans you had been up to..... SO are you bringing a beater Rocco or what????

Dont be like all retarded and not hang out with us..... We will have a little gazebo being brought by yours trully, rocco bar going Gregs Spirts shacking on Martini glasses (rigth)? Mike and the jeiger and yeingling.....If I have it my way we should have our own BBQ grilling at the show time.and with other contributions of snacks and so forth this should be a great Scirocco show for us.

Tony

Oh and I know my speling sucks

Anson Clement <ansonivan@yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm alive and well guys, I still read the list daily
but I'm currently doing the lurk thing...

Barring an attack of giant nude supermodels I will be
attending H2O, Durocco however will be staying firmly
in my garage.

Monkey lover... ha!

Anson

Yahoo! for Good