Was: Paging Mr. Monkeyboy Now Sciroccos @ H2O

Most of us are entering the "Mild" class so that we can be close by.....My plan is to have us all meet Sunday morning prior to the show and roll in together... that way we par with in the group.....

There are a couple of "wild class" cars. I emaled Shoop the guy that organizes the show and he could not guarantee that the wild and Mild class will be facing each other.....But being that the majority of our cars have some type of modification (ever so sligth) I think that is where we belong, Plus I like to park Rodolfo among other Roccos, not in a free for all A1 stock class in which I know Charlie will take with that restored Rabbit and then the other dude with the cabby and another Panama Brown Rabbit that are in fenomenal mint state!!!

Mild Scirocco is our class....except for people like Dan derrick and a few others that have not made their participation apparent yet. WHo else is comming????

Cheers,
Tony

Jim Ruffi <sciroccos@earthlink.net> wrote:
Say, did you guys ever commit to getting all of the Sciroccos entered into
the show area....so we're together. I'm hoping my 85 can make the trip.
Jim