OT: How to rip and burn favorite episodes from a DVD

On 9/14/05, Chris Bennett <scirocco16vr32@gmail.com> wrote:

> That was VERY tongue in cheek brother.

Yes, I figured it was, I was just confused about the actual piracy laws
involved.

So, if I was to use this program (DVD decrypter) to archive my DVD
collection, what would I do with the 10-15 .VOB files that are created by
it? I've got DVD burning software that recognizes the files, but they don't
seem to be able to be added to a new DVD. I use Sonic DVD to burn, if that
makes a difference. Is DVD shrink necessary to combine/reduce the files? I
noticed I got about 6 gigs of files from a DVD movie, much more space than
is available on a blank DVD.