OT: How to rip and burn favorite episodes from a DVD

These days, they don't even allow that. On my Seinfeld dvds, it says you
can't even play them on an oil rig nor let someone borrow them without the
expressed written consent of the copyright holder. I thought about calling
them to ask if my buddy could borrow them, but decided not to. Do NOT taunt
Happy Fun Ball.