Brake job

I always had good luck with german made Zimmermann rotors. I gave a brand
new pair to Daun for Gino!

Pads, I use Mintex with very good results. I have two friends using PBR
metal master brake pads with more than excellent results, including one
friend with a chipped (by me) big ass Audi urS4.

For rear brakes, have a look at this ebay auction, ending tomorrow, item
number: 7998942156: rear disk conversion for 39$, so far... Rear disks are
cool IMHO. ;-)

Cheers.

Marc