Anyone heard from Mike Abatzis?

On 8:36:02 pm 09/08/05 Mike Smith <smithma7@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've been wondering as well about him. I have another friend that I
> play online games with who lives down that area and we finally heard
> from him this last Sunday night. He had just gotten power back and
> was using his old dial-up to hit the forum and let us all know he was
> ok.
> Be nice to hear the same from Michael.
>
> On 9/8/05, Eric Person <scirocco25@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >  I bought some parts off him a couple weeks before Katrina hit, and
> >  he was just moving to New Orleans during that time. I wonder if he
> >  got out of there?
> >
> >  Eric Person
> >  86.5 16v

He's alive and well and living in Atlanta for the time being. He was at the
hospital when things got bad, and it sounded like all he knew about his
house was from satellite images, and his house/neighbourhood wasn't
flooded. Looters would present the biggest issue. I'd been in contact
regarding the insurance claim on his late silver 16V, he'd wanted a copy of
my appraisal since our cars were similar builds/condition.

Cathy